Apply to Be a Guest on Career Relaunch
Be a Featured Guest on Career Relaunch
- Have you made a major career change?
- Have you navigated the challenges of trying to reinvent yourself?
- Would you enjoy sharing your career insights with an engaged, global community of listeners?
- Are you reasonably well-spoken and happy to have a 1-on-1 chat about your career story?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you might be the perfect guest for Career Relaunch!
What’s it in for you?
First & foremost, you’ll have the opportunity to have a positive impact on the careers & lives of our listeners. While I make it clear to guests that this show is not an opportunity to advertise your services or products, I do make a point to give you air time at the end to mention something important to you. Additionally:
Being on Career Relaunch sparked a lot of great conversations with people I know, people I didn't know before, and and prospective clients. The episode is something I'm proud of, and excited to share. I also appreciate how professional the editing was.
Metal worker & designer / Elektra Steel
- An hour of your time to answer some questions about your career journey
- A quiet spot where I can call you over Skype for our interview (and a reliable internet connection)
- Filling out a 5 min form with personal details & photo
- Signing a Consent form for permission to air your voice
- That’s it!
Learn more about Career Relaunch
Read more about the podcast’s mission and the inspiration behind the show.
Special note for podcast booking agents & career coaches
I receive weekly requests from podcast booking agents and career coaches who want to be on Career Relaunch. I understand that most career coaches have gone through a career change themselves, but the show would just get extremely repetitive if every guest I featured shifted into the coaching industry. Therefore, I rarely accept career coach applications. However, there have been exceptions, and if you have a unique career story to share, I’d still welcome your application.
Booking agents, if you do not hear from me within a couple weeks after you’ve proposed a guest, you can assume I’m passing on your suggestion. Unfortunately, I simply don’t have the bandwidth to respond to every single request. I’d appreciate no repeated follow-ups. Thanks.
How do I apply?
If everything here sounds good, please fill out the application form below, which will give me a better idea of who you are and your motivations for being on the show. due to the volume of requests I receive, I can’t always get back to every guest applicant, although I try to. If you don’t hear from me within a couple weeks, you can assume I’m passing. Regardless, thank you for your interest in sharing your story with our Career Relaunch listener community.