Leave an Apple Podcasts Review
If you enjoy the Career Relaunch Podcast, I’d appreciate you leaving me a positive, 5-star Apple Podcasts rating & review. This helps boosts the podcast’s visibility so it can reach more people in your part of the world who can benefit from hearing these personal stories of career change. It only takes 2 minutes, and really helps grow our listener community.
Leave a Review for Career Relaunch
Note, on desktop, you need to have iTunes installed.
Need detailed instructions on how to leave a review?
The link above may not work across all browsers & OS versions, so if you get stuck and need alternative, more detailed instructions on how to leave a review, see my step-by-step walk-through below. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! It really helps the show reach more people and build our community of listeners.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. Go to the Career Relaunch iTunes Store app listing (can be slow to load, so be patient)
2. Scroll down to “Customer Reviews,” and tap on “Write a Review“ If prompted, enter your iTunes Store password to login. (iTunes can be finicky, so if you just get a blank screen, you may need to cancel & try again. Sorry!)
3. Tap the Stars to rate the podcast (hopefully 5-Stars!).
4. Enter Title and write your Review.
5. Tap Send (may take a few seconds to go through). Note, according to Apple, “Your review might need to be approved before it’s published, so it might not appear immediately.”
That’s it! Thank you for your support!
Mac or PC
Be sure you’ve have iTunes installed. Then . .
1. Go to the Career Relaunch podcast page in iTunes. If that link takes you to a browser instead, just click on “View in iTunes“ to open Career Relaunch in iTunes:
2. On the item’s iTunes page, choose “Ratings and Reviews” above the podcast description.
3. Click to rate (hopefully 5 stars!)
4. Click the button, “Write a Review.” If you’re not signed in yet, Apple will prompt you to sign in.
5. Enter a Title, write your Review, and Rate the podcast (hopefully 5-Stars!).
6. Hit “Submit.” Note, according to Apple, “Your review might need to be approved before it’s published, so it might not appear immediately.”
That’s it. Thank you so much for your support!
A few pointers
Apple says . . .
- Reviews are limited to 300 words.
- Apple does not edit reviews, so triple check your spelling and grammar before submitting them.
- Avoid the following things:
- Single-word reviews
- Bad language
- Contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.)
- Time-sensitive material
- Alternative ordering information
- Comments about non-product related issues such as service and support, resellers, shipping, sales policies, other Apple partners or Apple topics not directly related to the product’s features or functionality.